Daily Prompt Silver Lining asked photographers to post pictures of something ugly then find the silver lining. Well I hear, lot of people find spiders ugly and scary, but this has to be the most beautiful arachnid ever! It just so happens I cam upon this lovely lady yesterday, and she willingly posed for me, as if to say, “Mr DiMill I’m ready for my close up!” Just in time for this prompt, too.
Others Idea of Ugly:
- Daily Prompt: Anger Isn’t Always A Bad Thing | Creative Mysteries
- That Silent, Vacant Place | Blue Loft
- The Ugly Green Sweater « littlemisswordy
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings (Beautiful Ruins) | Reveries of Forevers
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings – Rain grows the earth: No silver lining | SERENDIPITY
- Ugly | Cat’s Chinwag
- When ugly becomes beautiful | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Bipartisanship in Crisis | Revolutionary Paideia
- Daily Prompt: Litter is Ugly | Musing Off the Mat
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings: The Very Picture of Ugly | SERENDIPITY
- Epiphany at the Kitchen Table | meanderedwanderings
- Silver Linings | No Elephants In This Room
- Daily Prompt: Israel Speaks | Cytherean Dreams
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings | The Tarot Alchemist
- Daily Prompt : Silver Linings (Poem) | Saunved…
- the UNCATEGORISED: Daily Prompt | Silver Linings | the TRASH BASH
Reblogged this on Slam on the Brakes, Pull Over, Take the Picture and commented:
Captured this spider photo yesterday. Posted it on my beauty blog too.
never have I seen a white spider…haaaaaaaad you?…Maybe I just never saw them…because white on white…Unusual …
I only knew about white spiders because someone posted a photo of one last year. I just happened on this one…they are hard to see…
Beautiful this is! I didn’t know there were white spiders.
Isn’t it a wonderful world…one thAt has white spiders. Thank you for stopping by. 🙂
Fabulous photos, Carol! I love the idea of white spider on white flower, and she is a beauty!
I will confide in you that I am so pleased with this picture I am showing it to everyone i see like a little kid. I want folks to see the magic of a white spider. So glad you “saw” it.
You have all of my favorite things from the desert. Thanks. 😎
How amazing – the flower, the spider, the photographer!
Aw gee you make me smile, Anne 🙂 Thanks