File this under Nostalgic: Sometimes, we long for the past: for moments we want to remember or recapture. The good times. The golden years. Or perhaps we’re homesick, or longing for something — or someone — that might have been.
I certainly remember when gas prices got down to $0.24 a gallon during a price war and I long for those good old days!
These pictures are from, believe it or not, a flower show. Now that you have wrapped your head around that can someone tell me what make and model of car that is. And what is the lowest gas price you remember?
Other Nostalgic Folks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic | At least we made it this far…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgia | Mike Hardisty Photography
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Field of Nostalgia | shutter + bliss
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic #iphoneography #Photography #Nostalgic #postaday | Captured With My Phone, iPhoneography
- Photo Challenge – Nostalgic | Linda Long Writes!
- Triana Bridge, Seville | East of Málaga …. and more!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic | northumbrian : light
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgia … Flowers in Her Garden | Eyes to Heart
- Sunset makes me Nostalgic | Life is a Vacation
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic » My Life, My Way, My Words
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic – Laundry Day | Isadora Art and Photography